Digital solutions for hospital security
Digital solutions for hospital security
- Time of issue:2021-02-04
一、Current status of hospital security applications
With the increasingly clear trend of networked and high-definition video surveillance, more and more industries have begun to apply digital surveillance systems. Looking at the current security system projects in domestic hospitals, the status quo is not optimistic. Although many hospitals in China have installed security equipment such as video surveillance and anti-theft alarms, in general, most hospitals generally have security risks of one kind or another. The security capabilities of hospitals need to be further improved. At present, many hospitals have spent a lot of investment in the construction of safety protection systems, but it is a pity that these safety protection systems are difficult to play the role of the system's due security and intelligent management.
1、The security system has moved towards digitization. Due to the lag of industry information, the hospital security system still stays in the traditional analog way. Due to the poor clarity of video preview and video playback in the analog surveillance system, after an alarm event occurs, the retrieved video can only see the general situation, but cannot see the details, which fails to achieve the purpose of obtaining evidence. Therefore, the hospital requires rational use of the original available surveillance resources and increase network high-definition cameras in key surveillance areas.
2. Trouble in management and operation, which is a common problem in hospitals now. Generally, hospital monitoring points are around 100-200 monitoring points, and they are constructed in phases; the brand of hard disk video recorders is complicated. Because the encoding and decoding methods of hard disk video recorders of various manufacturers are different, the original analog system must be compatible with the new system. Sexual issues.
3. Limited expansion capability. Hospital customers responded: If you want to install a few cameras in a certain area, it will cause an embarrassing situation of "touching the whole body". The complicated wiring, the expansion of the matrix, and the increase of hard disk video recorders are very troublesome.
4. Video wall display system. The display system of the TV wall is related to the image of the hospital monitoring center, and is also the real-time monitoring of key areas; because the existing TV wall adopts the TV display method, the design of the TV wall not only fails to achieve the key monitoring of important areas , And it takes up a lot of space. Therefore, due to the image of the hospital and the display effect, the hospital hopes to use the splicing screen to make the TV wall.
3.1System topology diagram
3.2 systems Manual
3.2.1 Front-end equipment
Front-end equipment is the eye of the video surveillance system. According to the current situation of the hospital, the original equipment will continue to be used instead of being discarded and repurchased. When the equipment is upgraded, the original structure is not destroyed; in addition, network high-definition cameras are added to the key monitoring areas. Each monitoring point selects different cameras according to different locations and monitoring requirements. To
(1) Install fast dome cameras at hospital gates, building entrances and exits, halls, parking lots, etc., to give full play to its functions of large monitoring range and strong fast tracking. ,
(2) Set up color dome cameras in ward aisles, important departments, registered toll windows, pharmacies, financial departments, etc., to give play to its beautiful and concealed monitoring effect. ,
(3) Gun-type cameras are used in areas such as roads and peripheral walls in the hospital.
3.2.2 System wiring
(1) The original analog system wiring can still be used, and the system composition and management mode remain unchanged, just connect the network interface of the back-end hard disk video recorder to the LAN.
(2) The IP network high-definition system needs to re-lay the network cable (or optical fiber). The construction of video private network cannot be mixed with traditional data network. Video transmission needs to consider technologies such as bandwidth, packet forwarding rate, backplane bandwidth, and multicast.
3.2.3 Monitoring Center
The monitoring center is mainly composed of management server, hard disk video recorder, digital matrix and splicing TV wall; the management platform is like a person's "brain", the operability and function of the management platform directly affect whether the overall system is of value to hospital users size. Our understanding of digital security is: customer-centric customization, digital high-definition, network video surveillance system for practical hospital applications. In view of the status quo of the hospital, we are not completely denying the analog video surveillance system, but provide a set of hybrid video surveillance solutions.
(1) Unified management of modular system
Access to the original analog system
In the early stage, the camera + DVR mode is used to build the system. Just install our digital matrix management software on the management server and add the IP address of the DVR to decode the hard disk video recorders of different brands and display them on the wall;
New network access
For newly-added network cameras, you only need to modify the IP address and protocol of the network camera to ONVIF protocol on the management software of the digital matrix and add it, and then the network camera signal can be decoded and displayed on the wall;
（2）Modular mixed application
The analog-digital hybrid video surveillance system means that the system has both analog video part and network video surveillance, and the two are organically combined to form a unified whole. The emergence of digital matrix is to solve the problem of decoding analog and digital signals on the wall. The digital matrix is compatible with the products of well-known video surveillance manufacturers such as Zhiteng, Haikang, Dahua, and AXIS, as well as the network cameras and DVRs of major brands; the digital matrix not only has the traditional digital decoding function, but also has the traditional video matrix switching function, and The output shows multi-segmentation, arbitrary combination of divisions, multiple outputs can be directly used for splicing and other powerful functions;
Decode HD output Splicing output Split output
Digital matrix features:
- Compatible with products from well-known video surveillance manufacturers such as Zhiteng, Haikang, Dahua, AXIS, and network cameras and DVRs from major brand manufacturers;
- Support 500W, 300W, 1080P, 720P, 4CIF, CIF and other resolution video decoding, support 1920×1080P, 1280×720P and other formats and custom resolution output;
- Support direct splicing output, no splicing controller, any other signal matrix, etc. are needed, all functions are realized at a very low cost;
- Support output patrol display, coordination and call of multiple preset scenarios, support PTZ control and camera focusing of ONVIF standard equipment;
- Support scene plan function. A variety of pre-configured display schemes can be configured in advance and saved in the system. When a special scheme is needed, you can directly select the required display scheme and call it directly;
The storage of data is very important for monitoring, especially forensics after the event, and operations such as recalling video recordings determine the efficiency of handling emergencies. For this plan, the analog video recorder will continue to be used, and the network part will add an NVR video recorder for storage. (4) TV wall display system The display system of the TV wall is related to the overall image of the hospital monitoring center; the traditional TV wall uses the TV display method, so the design of the TV wall not only fails to reach the key monitoring of important areas, but also Takes up a lot of space. Therefore, due to the image and display effect of the hospital, our company uses DID LCD screen to make the TV wall. The DID LCD screen can not only display 1080P high-definition video, users can clearly observe the picture they want to see, and deal with problems in time when problems are found, and there is basically no maintenance cost in the later period.
4.1、Simple construction and convenient maintenance
The analog system remains unchanged, and the digital security system adopts a network digital architecture. The front-end high-definition network digital camera only needs to consider network access. There is no need to worry about complicated processes such as video lines and control lines, reducing faulty nodes.
4.2、High-definition image quality
Traditional hospital security systems use mostly analog SD equipment, which can no longer meet the current hospital’s needs for “seeing clearly” and “seeing everything”. Both internal and external monitoring of hospitals use mainstream network high-definition equipment on the market to make images clear Higher, clearer details and wider coverage of monitoring targets.
Digital security brings stronger post-expansion, because compared with traditional analog video surveillance, adding monitoring points means complicated wiring construction, matrix expansion, hard disk recorders and hard disks; with network video surveillance, you only need to think To increase the area of the monitoring point, install a network camera, connect to the nearest Ethernet, and do some settings and additions on the back-end management platform.
Strong compatibility. In addition to decoding the full range of Zhiteng cameras, it also supports decoding of front-end products of first-line brands such as Haikang, Dahua, etc., which is convenient for customers to modify existing projects or expand previous projects to solve customers Compatibility concerns;
The traditional all-digital network video surveillance system requires a combination of multiple systems in the back-end to achieve it. If you need to decode the front-end video on the wall in a unified way, you must purchase a decoding device; if you need to have the video wall with splicing function, you must purchase the corresponding high-definition switching equipment, such as VGA matrix, HDMI matrix, etc.; for the above functions, Zhiteng The digital matrix integrates the above multiple functions, saving costs for customers;
The price of LCD splicing screens has skyrocketed recently, and there has even been a feeling of pricelessness. The 0.88mm splicing screen is particularly serious. Splicing screen manufacturers are not active enough in this wave of market.
There are more and more media tools nowadays, flooding people's vision. The advertising player occupies a large share in the advertising market because of its growth, advancement, efficiency, economy and other advantages.
Focus on us