Precautions before using IE to access
(1) Lower the security level of IE
Select IE "Tools" -> "Internet Options" -> "Security" -> "Custom Level", reset the security level to "Medium-High (default)" or "Medium Low"
Login user name and password
1) The default is admin/123456
2) If you forget your password, you can click "Forgot Password" to get the key and provide it to the manufacturer to decrypt and provide a temporary password
: JF series IVR-NVR FAQ
In order to realize certain functions and requirements, NVR needs to update the hardware firmware in time.
Before upgrading, you need to do the following preparations:
1. Check the product serial number: Click System Configuration→Device Parameters→Product Serial Number;
2. Check the main control version: click System Maintenance→System Information→Device Information to view;
3. Obtain accurate upgrade files from the supplier by providing the product serial number, master control version date, main board or back board photos;
Upgrade operation: put the upgrade file at the end of .update,
Method 1: Copy to the root directory of the USB flash drive, do not put it in a folder, click System Configuration→System Management→System Upgrade, click Browse, select the correct upgrade file in the root directory of the USB flash drive, and click Upgrade;
Method 2: Put the upgrade on the PC, enter the IP address of the NVR on the IE browser, click System Configuration→System Management→System Upgrade, click Browse, select the correct upgrade file in the root directory of the U disk, and click Upgrade. Do not cut off the power or perform other operations during the upgrade process to avoid the failure of the upgrade and return to the factory for repair.
Focus on us
©2020 Shenzhen YongShi New Electronic Technology Co., Ltd All rights reserved. 粤ICP备05044945号 Powered by：shenzhen.300.cn